Shipping and Returns
ALERT: As a result of the ongoing COVID-19 emergency, certain packages may take longer than usual to arrive. Priority Mail Express overnight service is unaffected.
1. Are you offering shipping for free, a flat rate, or a variable fee? At this time, we do not offer free shipping. Shipping fees vary depending on size and weight of the product and type of service selected while checking out. For standard small and medium size packages, we offer the following shipping services:
Priority mail: A fast delivery time: 1-3 Business Days. It includes up to $50 of insurance with most shipments (restrictions apply)
Priority Express: The fastest mail service offered by the Postal Service. It provides guaranteed 1-Day or 2-Day expedited service by 3 p.m. for any mailable matter and includes $100 of insurance coverage.
2. What carrier(s) do you ship with? Typically, packages are shipped via USPS. For special orders or large packages, UPS will deliver your package.
3. How long will it take for to packages to be delivered? Once your order is received, we take time to carefully process and package your glass. You will receive notification when your package is shipped along with tracking information.
4. Do you ship internationally? Currently, we do not ship outside of the U.S.
5. Do you have any special shipping circumstances that should be shared with customers in advance? Though, shipping small and medium size pieces of glass goes through a standard shipping process, special orders and oversized pieces may require special shipping needs. Fees for special orders and oversized glass would be determined on a case by case situation.
6. What is your return policy? Due to COVID-19, there are no returns.
Glass Art By Elizabeth